The Killing Floor Summer Sideshow event is back for a limited time and starts right now!! Knowing just how much fun everyone has had with Killing Floor special events, we could hardly let the Summer pass without celebrating it in true Killing Floor style. So all your favorite Summer Sideshow freaks are back, with the addition of a new map, new achievements, new weapons all for free to anyone that owns the game. We’ve also cooked up new playable DLC characters for you and created our craziest trailer to date – think Killing Floor monster truck rally commercial style!
The new free content starts with the map Hellride – a cute little carnival ride through Heaven and Hell only the monsters on this ride are real. The event also brings 5 new weapons for you, also free. For all those of you who like to collect the playable characters, Steampunk Mr Foster can now be unlocked again, but only for the duration of the event. Also included is a brand new DLC pack of 4 playable characters – the Urban Nightmare crew.
On top of that, we’re introducing Harold Lott, a tribute to the whole Loadsamoney generation and bastion of 1980s taste. Not only can you all run around shouting “Money, money, money” in-game – with Harold’s special particle effect, you will be able to leave your own trail of dosh all over the place!
The event runs from 5th July through 23rd July, so make the most of it!
We’ve got a new trailer for you, so check it out. And don’t forget the new web page at: http://www.
Summer Sideshow Event Details
- Free for everyone that owns Killing Floor – auto downloaded through Steam
- All new level – Hellride - experience heaven and hell as you follow the course of this doomed carnival ride
- All creatures in game replaced with freak-shows themed monsters including Pukey the Clown and his side-kick, the Fleshclown
- 16 new Summer Sideshow achievements return only for the duration of the event
- 9 All new achievements added
- 5 new official weapons – the IJC community weapon pack has been polished up and made an official part of the game
- “Steampunk Mr Foster” playable character Unlockable again for the duration of the event
- New DLC Character Pack – “Urban Nightmare”
For all the details on the Summer Sideshow event visit the event web page at: http://www.
We have pushed out an update for Killing Floor bringing it to version 1015. The change log is as follow:
- Fixed the MAC-10 third person sounds.
- Fixed an issue where money was doubled at the end of a wave
- Fixed a server exploit
This is a required update for Killing Floor, if you are a server admin you must run the hldsupdatetool to get the latest version of the Killing Floor server to remain compatible with clients.
We have just released an update for Killing Floor. This update addresses many exploits found in the core levels provided with the game. As an added benefit it also includes example player and weapon rigs for modders to make use of, as well as an expanded trader array so modders can add their own equipment to the list!
This update brings KF to version 1013 and requires that all servers update before you will be able to connect to them.
This includes the Killing Floor DLC packages.
Killing Floor has been reduced to 75% off the normal retail price for the next 21 hours. If you have been waiting, now is the time to join the fun before the firebug starts heating things up for the summer. Don’t forget to gift the game to a friend and save him from the terror of the outdoors.