Of course, it is THAT time of year again. Twisted Christmas 4 is here! 2 new maps for you, along with all the old favorites, new achievements – and a sale! On top of that, you have a new version of the Harchier Spebbington character available to everyone who owns The Ball.
Well, so many people have wanted their own Harchier Spebbington – the hero from The Ball – that we decided to do something about it for you! Everyone who pre-ordered The Ball back in the day got a free playable character character in Killing Floor – and that character will remain just for those people, a “genuine” Harchier Spebbington, as promised.
But now we are introducing a “new” Harchier Spebbington. Everyone who owns The Ball (pre-ordered or bought later) will get this “new” Harchier Spebbington free in their copy of Killing Floor. Those who pre-ordered will have both versions, of course. The “new” Harchier Spebbington will be making his appearance in Killing Floor closer to Christmas. More details (including screenshots) nearer the time.
To help out with this, The Ball is currently on a one day sale (18 Nov 2013 – CLICK HERE) to help all of those who want to be ready for the new character. AND there is a new stand-alone puzzle level being released shortly for The Ball. Free to everyone who owns The Ball, of course.
Its Halloween and time for the Killing Floor Hillbilly Horrors to be let loose on the world again. This year, they have taken over Martel Halliday’s Freight Yard, turning it into a Killing Floor Fright Yard. Free, as always, is the new map, in both Objective Mode and Wave Mode, along with new achievements, another chance to unlock the Chickenator and the Grim Reaper characters AND the Portal 2 Potato achievements.
New DLC, as well, naturally:
- Reggie the Rocker premium DLC character, mumbling and stumbling his way around the world, waving big guns
- Camo Weapon Pack: we’ve had enough of bling, so we went with camo this time. Including the perfect camo for the zombie apocalypse: splatter camo.
- Us and Them Weapon Pack: 2 new Horzine prototype weapons and 2 weapons “by the people, for the people”!
And, to help you persuade your friends, the game will be 75% off during the Halloween period (50% off all DLC).
Here we go – a whole WEEK of Killing Floor, completely free. Get your friends to try out the new Objective Mode, new map, summer monsters… AND an 80% discount on Steam (http://store.steampowered.com/app/1250/). Go get it!
Those crazy circus freaks have infested the world of Killing Floor once again for the Summer Sideshow: Pier of Pain event, hosted in Ringmaster Lockheart’s Steamland. And this time they’ve brought a completely new game type with them – Objective Mode. But that’s not all! We have a whole pile of extras for you all, for NO money down:
- All new game type: Objective Mode features story driven gameplay with objectives to complete while battling the zeds!
- The new map, Steamland, playable in both the new Objective Mode and Wave Mode!
- Objective Mode added to the Killing Floor SDK, so mappers can now create their own story-based maps.
- New unlockable event character: Steampunk Mrs. Foster! Unlock here during the event while you can!
- Additional achievements for the new game mode and new level.
- Another opportunity to unlock Steampunk Mr. Foster during the event.
- For everyone who owns Rising Storm (http://store.steampowered.com/app/234510) – the Rising Storm Tommy Gun.
- All FREE to everyone who owns the game!
And, so everyone who doesn’t own the game can try the new mode, Killing Floor will be available to download and play, for NO money (that is f-r-e-e), from 4th July through to 11th July. That is a whole week to try it out. And, to encourage everyone even further, the game will be on sale during the period of the free week, at an 80% discount.
But wait! There’s more! We are also bringing you a new DLC character, to keep the original Mr. Foster company – Mrs. Foster! Plus a second Gold Weapons Pack for all those who like their weapons blinged out. And as if that wasn’t enough – a Steampunk-themed Community Weapons Pack will also be available, to match with the whole Steampunk theme of the Summer Event. Remember, you can only unlock Mr and Mrs Foster during the Summer Sideshow event – so don’t wait! If that is all a lot to take in at one go take a look at the event web page: http://summer2013.killingfloorthegame.com.
And the screenshots, of course: