In less than 24 hours OUYA has sold out of their launch offer - but as a continued “thanks for your support” to the Killing Floor community, they’re offering the promo code “KillingFloor” through the end of the year for $10.00 off your purchase of an OUYA console. Just enter the code when purchasing a system direct!
And here it is – now available to buy on the OUYA – Killing Floor: Calamity. Some details:
- A new take on the smash PC hit Killing Floor, designed and built specifically for couch gaming on the OUYA in a top-down Arcade Shooter format!
- Play solo or with a friend with 2 player Co-op on one screen. Now you can literally laugh in your friends’ faces when they get chewed up by a Fleshpound!
- 21 of your favorite playable characters from the PC version.
- All 10 Zeds from the Clot to the Patriarch are included and are as least as dangerous as ever.
- 7 Perks upgradeable to Level 20, with added new special abilities.
- 9 new maps specifically designed for top down shooter mayhem.
- 35 unique weapons – including 3 special weapons (Golden AK47, Leafblower, Dual Mac-10).
- Supports OUYA and PlayStation 3 controllers!
AND… there is a very special, limited offer from OUYA to celebrate the launch – go take a look at the Killing Floor: Calamity web page for the details!
And it is time for another Humble Weekly Bundle – this time based on ACE Team and Tripwire Interactive. Zeno Clash 1 and 2, Killing Floor and Dwarfs!? at the core – Rock of Ages and Rising Storm for a little extra dosh! Oh – and soundtracks! Runs for the week – watch the counter:
Of course, it is THAT time of year again. Twisted Christmas 4 is here! 2 new maps for you, along with all the old favorites, new achievements – and a sale! On top of that, you have a new version of the Harchier Spebbington character available to everyone who owns The Ball.
Well, so many people have wanted their own Harchier Spebbington – the hero from The Ball – that we decided to do something about it for you! Everyone who pre-ordered The Ball back in the day got a free playable character character in Killing Floor – and that character will remain just for those people, a “genuine” Harchier Spebbington, as promised.
But now we are introducing a “new” Harchier Spebbington. Everyone who owns The Ball (pre-ordered or bought later) will get this “new” Harchier Spebbington free in their copy of Killing Floor. Those who pre-ordered will have both versions, of course. The “new” Harchier Spebbington will be making his appearance in Killing Floor closer to Christmas. More details (including screenshots) nearer the time.
To help out with this, The Ball is currently on a one day sale (18 Nov 2013 – CLICK HERE) to help all of those who want to be ready for the new character. AND there is a new stand-alone puzzle level being released shortly for The Ball. Free to everyone who owns The Ball, of course.